- There may be a long queue at the onsite registration counter. Take advantage of advance registration with discount. We recommend you register online to take advantage of lower fees.
- We will not be mailing Meeting Programs prior to the meeting.
- Registration Fees
- Advance Registration
- Online Registration Screen
- Onsite Registration
- How to receive a Meeting Badge/Receipt/Meeting Program
- General Assembly
- Questions about Registration
|*Early bird registration is necessary for undergraduate students with presentation.|
Currency: Japanese Yen
[Tax category of Registration Fees] Members: Tax-free, Nonmember: Tax included
- Select your Registration Category corresponding to your status at the time the meeting is held (July 25-28, 2019).
- If your presentation is related to research activities funded by public agencies, your registration fees may be covered by a Grant-in-Aid for Scientific Research. Please consult your institution’s administrative office for more information.
- If you are not a member you must show your Student ID when registering. Please follow the online registration steps and upload a copy of a valid student ID with a clearly visible expiration date.
- Show your valid student ID at the registration desk if you register onsite.
Undergraduate participants who will present at the meeting will be treated in the same manner as Graduate Students. Undergraduate participants who will present must register online and pay Registration Fees.
If you are not a member you must show your Student ID when registering. Please follow the online registration steps and upload a copy of a valid student ID with a clearly visible expiration date. However, the reception requires registration and payment.
2. Advance Registration
Advance registration will be accepted via the online registration system only. Please read the following before registering.
Early Bird Registration
Close: April 17, 2019 (noon, JST)
*The deadline for Early Bird Registration differs from that of Abstract submission (Wednesday, February 6)
Close:June 13, 2019 (noon, JST)
Online Registration and Payment
Follow the flow chart below for online registration and payment.
- Payment can be made by credit card, convenience store service, or bank transfer.
Please note that payment can be made only by credit card after June 1.
- Registration ID and password should be retained. They will be necessary to confirm or modify your registration.
For JNS members, your membership number will be your Registration ID.
For JSN members, information on your registration ID will be sent to you by email from JSN Secretariat.
Please contact the secretariats for inquiry about ID and Password.
Japan Neuroscience Society Secretariat: firstname.lastname@example.org
Japanese Society for Microchemistry: email@example.com
- Recommended browsers
Windows: Internet Explorer 11
Mac OS: Safari 9.1 and later
Mozilla Firefox: 62.0 and later
Google Chrome: 69.0 and later
You must have Java Script enabled to complete abstract submission.
- If you choose “yes” for reception participation at the online registration, your payment will be automatically totaled.
- Receipt for registration fee will be mailed to you together with a meeting badge (name card) after you complete your payment in mid-July.
You may have a receipt for payment upon completion of your payment at “Confirm and Modify” page.
- Please make your payment in the name of the actual participant. In the event that a representative is to make a payment for multiple persons, please contact the JNS Secretariat (email: firstname.lastname@example.org).
- If you request an extension on the payment due date, such as a request for paying after April, please contact the JNS Secretariat at email@example.com..
Cancelation or Change of Registration
- Registration fees will not be refunded for any reason. Please be careful to avoid duplicate registrations and payments.
- Please contact JNS Secretariat regarding changes to your registered information such as affiliations or address.
3.Online Registration Screen
Click here to register
4. Onsite Registration
Fill out a Registration Form and submit it to the registration desk. The form will be available near the registration desk. You can also download the form by clicking one of the buttons below. Onsite registration fees are payable by cash only.
There may be a long queue at the onsite registration counter. We urge you to register online to avoid congestion. Take advantage of advance registration with discount.
Download Onsite Registration Form
5. How to Receive a Meeting Badge/Receipt/Meeting Program＜If you registered online＞
You will receive the following at the beginning of July after you complete payment of registration fees.
- Meeting Badge (Name card)
- Receipt for Payment
*You may have Receipt for payment upon completion of your payment at https://www.jnss.org/abstract/neuro2019/e_registration/e_registration_login.php
- Exchange ticket for Meeting Program
*For participants residing outside of Japan, please pick them up at the registration desk on the meeting site.
You will receive a meeting badge (name card), receipt for payment, and meeting program when you register.
6. General Assembly
JNS Members’ General Assembly
Date & Time: July 26 18:40-19:10
Venue: Exhibition Hall(1F, TOKI MESSE)
JSN Members’ General Assembly
Date & Time: July 26 11:00-12:10
Venue: International Conference Room(4F, TOKI MESSE)
JSN Members’ Council Meeting
Date & Time: July 26 12:10-12:50
Venue: International Conference Room(4F, TOKI MESSE)
The reception is a place for freely exchanging ideas over drinks. We expect attendance of both talented junior researchers/students and senior researchers at the forefront of advancing neuroscience.
Presence of plenary and symposium speakers will help your direct interaction with renowned scientists. We look forward to your attendance. Early registration is advised to secure your spot.
Date & Time: July 26 (Day2), 19:10-21:00 (Tentative)
Venue: Exhibition Hall, 1F, Toki Messe
* Please kindly understand that underage children are not allowed to enter the reception room. A babysitting service is available at Toki Messe. You need to make advance reservation to use the service.
- JNS and JSN members can take advantage of lower registration fees. Please use this opportunity to become a member.
- The first/presenting author must be a JNS or JSN member. Please apply for membership in advance.
- Visit the following URLs for more information on JNS and JSN membership.
It may take up to a week to issue your membership number. Please apply for membership in advance. If your membership process is not complete by the deadline for advance registration, please proceed via the “New Member” section. Make sure that your membership process is complete before the meeting.
9. Questions about Registration
Please contact NEURO2019 Secretariat regarding questions about registration.
Japan Neuroscience Society Secretariat
URL : http://www.jnss.org/
Tel : +81(0)3-3813-0272 / Fax: +81(0)3-3813-0296
E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org