Online reservation for the luncheon seminars
Online reservation is available for the luncheon seminars (a lunch box (Bento) will be served) at NEURO2019.
Please make a reservation in advance for the luncheon seminars you would like to attend and you will avoid having to queue at the ticket desk on-site every morning.
1. Reservation Method
June 5, 2019 10:00 JST – June 14, 2019, 12:00 JST
*On a first-come, first-served basis, pending availability.
Maximum number of reservations per registrant:
1 at lunchtime each day (Max in total: 4)
Distribution of tickets:
If your contact address is in Japan, reservation ticket(s) will be sent to you along with your meeting badge. If you live overseas, ticket(s) will be handed over along with your meeting badge at the registration desk on site.
2. Reservation Process
- Please access the online reservation site from the button below and type in the necessary items according to the instructions.
A confirmation e-mail will be sent to your e-mail account after your reservation has been successfully completed.
Please note that we are providing this reservation service on a first-come, first-served basis, and that the site will be closed upon reaching a quota.
- If your contact address is in Japan, reservation ticket(s) will be sent to you along with your meeting badge. If you live overseas, ticket(s) will be handed over along with your meeting badge at the registration desk on-site.
- Please bring your ticket(s) and come directly to each seminar room at the venue.
The ticket is necessary for receiving a lunch box.
Reservations are accepted on a first-come, first-served basis. Please note that online reservation may be closed when the number of reservations reaches the maximum number of tickets prepared even during the reservation period. Also, no changes are accepted after your reservation has been completed.
- The following information of your advance registration for NEURO2019 is required to use the online reservation system.
- Advance registration ID
- Please make sure to confirm the e-mail sent after your reservation has been completed.
- Please complete your payment for NEURO2019 first. You may access the reservation site upon completion of the payment.
- The luncheon seminar tickets will be handed out at the venue, but the number of tickets will be limited.
*** Desk for the luncheon seminar tickets on-site (tentative) ***
Time: 8:00 – 11:00 (July 25th), 7:30 - 10:30 (July 26 -28th)
Location: 2F, Toki Messe
*The desk will close when there are no more tickets left.
- NEURO2019 Secretariat (hereinafter referred to as “the Secretariat”) protects personal information based on the laws and regulations related to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. The secretariat never uses personal information for unintended purposes and never provides it to a third party other than the co-hosting companies organizing luncheon seminars (hereinafter referred to as “the co-hosting companies”), except as specified in the laws and regulations related to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information. The co-hosting companies organize luncheon seminars in compliance with the confidentially of personal information specified in the laws and regulations related to in the Act on the Protection of Personal Information.
- The personal information of participants in NEURO2019 submitted to the secretariat through the entry system for luncheon seminars will be protected properly.
- The secretariat and the co-hosting companies use personal information within the range required for organizing seminars, sending e-mail newsletters, communicating, etc. To unsubscribe, please follow the procedure in e-mails sent from the secretariat and the co-hosting companies.
5. Online Reservation
June 5, 10:00 (JST) Open
Online Reservation has been closed.
6. Question about Reservation
・Question about Reservation system
The Japan Neuroscience Society (JNS)
9F Hongo Bldg, 7-2-2, Hongo, Bunkyo-ku,Tokyo 113-0033 Japan
・Question about each seminar
NEURO2019 Exhibition Secretariat (c/o A&E Planning Co., Ltd.)
Hitotsubashi Bekkan 4F, 2-4-4, Hitotsubashi, Chiyoda-ku, Tokyo